Since Liam started preschool last September I find I've gotten very lazy about making crafts for the kids to do. I used to make projects with them everyday, now it's sad and quickly thrown together projects once or twice a week.
They've gotten really good at helping me in the garden and watering plants... but that doesn't take up much time.
They spend a good part of the day playing games and chasing each other. Which I think is very good for them. I should use the time to clean more or sew or paint. Instead I've been reading or playing games on my phone. I have kept the house much cleaner on a regular basis and I've kept up with the laundry, but I still have lots of time that I waste and I need to change these bad habits.
I'm gonna look up some spring crafts to do right now with them. Here's to hoping I don't get distracted!
No comments:
Post a Comment