Monday, March 18, 2013

Small Home Improvements

Saturday, after a lovely party, I went and bought exterior paint for the trim of our front door. I don't have a before picture, but just imagine dirt, mildew spots, and chipped paint. I also painted our house number... it looks great, but I didn't want to put up my house number on my blog.


Bought this large clock for our living room.

I cannot keep lovely plants living in this container in our front yard for very long (I have one on each side of the walkway)... the container looks like it is deeper than it is, so any plant I plant there doesn't have much room for it's roots.


So I cheated. I put some fake plants inside. It just had to be done. I like it actually. I think I will do the same for some hanging pots I have on the side of my garage.




No comments: