I was driving down El Camino and saw a sign for a future Ramen restaurant... which I would love... except it looks like it is from the Ichibon food chain... which I've eaten at twice in my life, and while the food didn't taste too bad I got extremely sick afterwards both times. Anyhow it put me in the mood for some ramen. That night I made my own. I did use a ramen noodle pack, but I added to the water my own seasonings (a little bit of the packet too) some seasame chili oil, white pepper, red onion, basil, parsley, ham avocado, fried egg that I cut out like a flower. It tasted so amazing. I keep craving it!
Texadelphia:
Yum. Best cheese steaks you'll get in Texas... or anywhere in my opinion. The mustard sauce is amazing too.. we get it on the sandwich and on the side so we can dip the sandwich in it. David and I go here on the occasional date. Go there as soon as you can.
Oh so good Italian food... looks from the outside like a 'hole in the wall' place, food tastes amazing. AMAZING. Me and Holly went the other day. She got off the menu rosemary lamb chops. She gave me a bite, they tasted soooo good, so tender, a great flavor. I got a salmon dish... I don't know the name... the waiter (who I'm pretty sure was also the cook... we went late, it was a slow weeknight) made a suggestion (I love when that happens) I was thinking I would get the linguine salmon... he said the some other word I didn't know, salmon was better. I was like, Yes give me that one. It was THE BEST salmon I've ever had... and I eat a lot of salmon. Both our dishes came with a side of super creamy alfredo pasta. If you've never tried Frenchies, go as soon as possible!
![]() |
| Holly's lamp chops |
![]() |
| my salmon |






No comments:
Post a Comment