I never had successful results when attempting to grow carrots. This is because I would forget about them and not water them. Now that I have a watering system in place, they have grown! They are delicious! I also have had lots of sugar snap peas grow this fall. I only had a few to pick with the carrots, but they still grow every day. The carrots raw were quite tasty. Cooked brought out the sweetness and they were the best cooked carrots I ever have eaten. I made David try one bite of cooked carrot... I said "Aren't they delcious?! I grew that! Can't you just taste the love?" David answers "I can taste the love...but I also taste carrot...and I don't like carrots". Haha.
 |
| cooking in a bit of olive oil and salt...it was a tad too much olive oil. I added other stuff so it turned out nice. |
 |
| I added mushrooms and spinach, ate with some chicken. It was all delicious. |
No comments:
Post a Comment