Monday, July 6, 2009

Violet Update: 1 Year 1 Month

Violet is starting to take steps. Very unsteady and unsure steps. She mainly hangs on, but she tries hard! She gets a little too eager and excited at times as well, especially when she is walking to daddy then to mommy, she barely gets a step in before she's trying to turn around and go back to the other, she usually throws her arms forward and falls into one of our arms then turns around to do the same.

She started saying buh-bye and waving her hands. She points to everything and wants me to tell her what it is. She imitates sounds and hand movements. She gives me BIG wet baby kisses with the sound "muuh" for each one. Her and Liam chase each other around the house just cracking up laughing, her by crawling and Liam by running slowly. When I put on music she dances along and smiles. David and I often hear her in her room using the mic from her keyboard and singing into it while playing one of the prerecorded keyboard songs.

When I am cooking she wants up so she can see what I'm doing. There are moments where she literally wants up and then down then up and then down...can't seem to make up her mind...maybe she's just testing me. This past month, oh my goodness... she has started frowning. She frowns all the time. From smiling all the time to always with a little frown on her face. It is, naturally, the cutest freakin' frown you've ever seen ever. Maybe she is just thinking about stuff, in deep concentration. I wish I could get a picture of it!

That's all folks. Love you Bioletta!

No comments: