Here are some of his pictures. I didn't help him with any of them at all. Forgive the picture quality, I took them with my phone...
I love this one, obviously.
This one reminds me of the Nativity, but that's my own interpretation...
He does do abstracts sometimes and add color other than black.
I love this one too. He told me it's an airplane, to go see Jesus. He was excited to print it out and then to start building the airplane. He told me "we need a triangle and an oval...come on let's start building it! We can go see Jesus!" haha so cute. But it really does look like some sort of airplane doesn't it?I want to record one of his prayers too. Probably like most children in families that pray together before they eat, He always insists on saying the prayer. It usually goes like this: Heavenly Father, thank you for this day. Thank you for mommy and daddy. We love each other. Bless the food. In the name of Jesus Christ amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment