Today Violet and I planted some plants in our garden. Violet wants to grow flowers this year. I tried buying her some flowers to plant, but she said "no mom, those are already growed I need seeds". She's a real gardener. I planted several herbs, cucumbers, lettuce, sugar snap peas, and of course I still have my asparagus growing... I should really get to start harvesting it this year.. we'll see.
Then I finished cleaning my whole house! It feels and smells wonderful. I love a clean house, I just don't enjoy cleaning it.
You may remember David had hired some cleaning ladies for me after Drake was born. We were supposed to put them from once a week to every other week... instead we let them go. David wants us to tighten up around here on the finances just in case. So the first thing we canceled was the cleaning ladies. *sigh* I'm going to miss them.
Now I have some clothes to fold and put away. Also, I want to get started on tomorrow's dinner (meatballs) so we can eat after church. Tomorrow is Drake's blessing day <3. Also I need to review my lesson for my class... don't know if I mentioned I am now teaching CTR 7's. That means 7 year olds who are turning 8 this year. CTR stands for Choose The Right. It's been a busy day. I bet I'll sleep very well tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment