Thursday, November 1, 2012

What's In My Purse

This post is dedicated to one of my best friends for her birthday November 2nd, she likes these kinds of posts. Lisa, Happy Birthday! :) Love you girl! I have to add that Lisa is the reason that I even started to carry a purse. When we met I would just bring a wallet or a wallet purse. She told me how much she loved purses, it made me want one. My first purse was a very inexpensive see-thru purse that I painted a painting on.

The Purse

What's inside at a glance, minus a tiny bit of trash... I also normally have my old gameboy advance sd with Dr. Mario for when I'm waiting on the kids, and my phone, but they didn't make it in the picture... my phone took the pictures and my gameboy was being played by miss Violet.

Wallet with the usual plus some stamps and address labels. Picture of the family. 'I'm a mormon, mormon.org' hand-out cards... haven't handed any out yet. $1.26 in change. Eyebrow pencil and a lip gloss. Keys.


3 safety pins, 1 band-aid, 1 medical staple remover... ER gave us this to give to the doctor to remove the staple... which we did Thursday, so this item is no longer in my purse.

card carrying case (mormon.org cards are put in there for now). Pill box, filled to the brim with tylenol.

bunch of hair stuff... rubber bands, clips, hair pins. Adventure Time Finn the Human action figure. A few boxes of bone candy. Fruit strip. Discount cards to various establishments.

Dove body mist (I use after I wait outside picking up kids from school so I don't smell like outside). Purell hand sanitizer (I'm not a nut about using that, but it's nice to have on hand). Eye drops. Breath Savers. Behind all that is a receipt to Panera Bread and a clean diaper for Drake.

A cute sketch book my sister Kileen made with her own two hands and generously gave to me. A little notebook Kileen gave me for a birthday. 5 pens, 1 sharpie marker, 2 dry erase markers... I cut down to two pens today.

Inside the sketch book are sketches... I draw people who give talks at church sometimes.

The first guy in this picture spoke quickly, I didn't get to finish him, he wasn't turning out right anyhow.



The end.

No comments: