Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Typical Tuesday Lunch

Just kidding. Usually around Valentines Day the stores stock up on some lobster tails... sometimes they'll even have specials on the tails. This tail was on special for $5.99... who needs expensive restaurants?

Isn't youtube so awesome how you don't have to guess cooking techniques cookbooks try to explain? One can just find a video of some chef cooking the thing you're looking for.

The parsley I grew in my garden, as well as the asparagus. The asparagus is soooo tender, sometimes when I pick it, I just rinse and it eat it raw... when I do cook it, I only have to cook it for a minute or two to heat through with a dash of olive oil, salt, and squeeze of lemon. I love growing food! I wonder how hard it is to grow your own rice?

The lobster came out delicious, one of the best I've ever had. I know not everybody thinks lobster tastes that great... they're just missing those taste buds I suppose... but it's one of my favorite foods.

No comments: