Meyer Lemon tree, to be exact. David has been really sweet the last few Valentines, and without being reminded by me... definitely pressured at work though, haha... has brought both me and Violet flowers. I know he spends a lot on these flowers... that seem to double in price... so this year I asked him if instead I could buy a Meyer Lemon tree. My mom had one (my dad now takes care of it), and it produces the most beautiful lemons year round. It stays small enough to be brought indoors in bad weather, which is great. I bought one that is 2-3 years old. It arrived with 4 lemons on it (one fell off soon after it arrived and two of the lemons are green so they are hard to see in the picture)... two were ripe and so I made some lemonade for me and the kids. David and I purchased a Valentines basket for the kids from the young women in our church who are trying to pay for girls camp this year. That will arrive some time tonight. And David gets back from his business trip today :) It's a pretty great Valentines Day with all my loves.



No comments:
Post a Comment