Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Giving Thanks 1-5

I'm going to give thanks in groups of 5 throughout the month... all these thanks go to God.

1. The Gospel of Jesus Christ... I would be an unhappy person without it, I wouldn't feel the hope and comfort and forgiveness that He gives.

2. My adoring, patient, sweet tempered, loving, funny, handsome husband ~ David.

3. My beautiful children. Liam: Sweet, hard working, caring, creative, thoughtful, silly. Violet: my emotional little girl who feels things so greatly, loves to snuggle, artistic, independent, observant, playful. Drake: Loves animals, sweet disposition with *almost always* a smile on his face, loves music, is a cookie monster, loves drinking water, trying new foods, and flags! All my kids share my love of gardening and picnicking, putting puzzles together, and playing games.

4. David's job. It has blessed our lives greatly and allows for me to be a stay-at-home mom.

5. Our home. It's perfect for us.

No comments: