Monday, March 9, 2009
Adventures in Running Errands
I went to pick up the dry cleaning a little after 3:00, the lady said "you are early, they aren't ready yet" I said "Oh, what time then?" she says with some attitude "AFTER 5, you'll have to come back then". I said "Okay" gathered the kids back up. I didn't think to ask David what time the clothes would be ready since we had dropped them off on Friday...but anyhow to kill some time I went to Target to shop, got some clothes for the kids, bought them a swimming pool...today was pretty hot, thought it'd be a good time for one...bought Violet an Easter Basket...it's a small girly picnic/tea set basket, so cute. Started gathering stuff for Liam's more traditional basket...then he bit me! So I put his stuff back and we left. It was 5:10, so we went back to the dry cleaning place. This time the man who usually helps me came out. He helped me out to the car with the clothes AND he carried Violet who was in her car seat carrier. It was nice...he probably saw I had come in earlier. It's not easy bringing in both kids AND carrying the clothes that is for sure...and if I let Liam walk, he makes a dash for the parking lot. Sheesh. Now it's almost bed time...but with this time change thing...the kids didn't get the memo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hear ya! I wish my kids got the "time-change memo!" As for the dry-cleaners.. that is a HARD chore w/ all the kids in tow!! I go to a drive-thru dry cleaners.. it is A LIFE SAVER!!!!
A drive thru dry cleaners!? I didn't know that existed! Sign me up!
yeah, the one I go to (which is way out of the way for you) is off of 528 (NASA 1) and Bay Area.. Across from the Kroger's there..
I know there is also one in Friendswood..
HE bit you! WOW. Sorry about that.
Now I realize why you were talking about a drive through cleaners.
I'm behind I guess.
It's these private blogs...
I had a great weekend, I'm SO glad you could come!
Post a Comment