| You Are Peanut Butter Patties / Tagalongs |
You are intense and a little self centered. You can be quite full of yourself (but not without reason). You tend to be very indulgent. If you feel like having something, you go ahead and treat yourself. |
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
What Girl Scout Cookie Are You?
My favorite GS Cookie are the Thin Mints. But my personality came up the following...which was pretty accurate in my opinion...though I am dramatic in my speaking I don't love drama. Does that make sense? In other words I don't desire things to happen to me or people I know so I can go around talking about it...but when I tell a story of something that happened to me I might flail my arms about dramatically and the tone of my voice may sound a bit dramatic. Also I wouldn't say I'm full of myself...but maybe others think that about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YOU THREW THEM AWAY!
HELLO!
I'm going to see you this weekend!
SILLY GIRL!
I have been trying to find this flavor girl scout cookies for WEEKS now (they don't seem to sell them each time I run into girl scouts!)
But yes, I love how you tell your stories!! In fact, when I read your blog, I like to try to imagine you telling me the story with your arms flaring about and everything!!!
Post a Comment