Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sticky Adventures

OH man. When will I learn people? I am not allowed to put on make-up unless Liam is napping. All I want to do is get ready so we can go grocery shopping. I take about 15 minutes to put on make-up and do my hair...mainly because I don't do much to my hair...which is very obvious.

This is what happened the last time:



That is toothpaste everywhere if you couldn't guess.

Today I thought, oh well, there is nothing he can do that I can't clean up. Violet was in her highchair eating breakfast foods (she's feeding herself now).

I finish my make-up and I go in the kitchen. Liam has a small tupperware bowl full of a brown liquid. I approach him cautiously, so as not to cause him to fling it across the room. I get a hold of it successfully. I see and smell it is syrup. I see a small streak of it on the floor. Okay not too bad, could have been worse.

Then I look up at Violet. She is holding her own tupperware full of syrup that Liam had so generously shared with her. She had it all over her clothes and face and hair. I smelled her breath. Yes, you got it. It was the most maple-like syrupy baby breath there ever was.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOL!!!!! Oh my gosh!!! she is LOVIN' her brother, isn't she?? what a sweet boy to share with his sister!

Kathy said...

"It was the most maple-like syrupy baby breath there ever was."

aahhhh!!! You're killing me!!! :-)