For the month of July our electric bill was nearly $400. We like to keep it 74-75 degrees around here...but that was just too much. So I decided that we could get used to 77 degrees and to see how much a difference that would make in our bill. So since then we have kept the house at the temp. of 77 degrees and our bill went down to $237. Much better.
2 comments:
Oi, reading that makes me extra grateful that we don't have to pay our electric here in Vegas! It's 110 outside, and a nice 74 inside!...and we have a second fridge in the garage! Yeah, in San Antonio we always kept it 78-79, to keep the bill down,and I'd actually feel cold below 77...
We have a programmable thermostat and keep ours at 78 during the day and it goes down to 71 in the evening. Our bill was $236. Luckily I'm not home during the day because 78 is way too hot!
Post a Comment