She's grown so much! Congrats, Violet on being mobile! :-)totally love the superwoman onesie. I want one. hahhaha ... I don't know what I'd do with it, but it's so cute!
AHH! A walker. So bittersweet!
thats great! and I love that david is in his robe.
such a cute video!! she is so cute.. and LOVE that onesie!
I loved watching this! And David picking her up at the end was sweet.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She's grown so much! Congrats, Violet on being mobile! :-)
totally love the superwoman onesie. I want one. hahhaha ... I don't know what I'd do with it, but it's so cute!
AHH! A walker. So bittersweet!
thats great! and I love that david is in his robe.
such a cute video!! she is so cute.. and LOVE that onesie!
I loved watching this! And David picking her up at the end was sweet.
Post a Comment