I love this list... it rings true for my life, and for that I am so grateful. These are ways being a member of the Relief Society, one of the oldest and largest women's organizations in the world, has helped me in my life.
"* Relief Society reassures me that Heavenly Father loves me because I am His daughter.
* It reminds me that Heavenly Father has blessed me with talents and gifts.
* I learn that temple covenants are essential for me and my family.
* I learn to find joy in motherhood.
* Relief Society lessons and activities help me learn the skills needed to be a good mother.
* I recognize my responsibility to influence the rising generation for good.
* Relief Society helps me be a better wife, to honor and respect my husband.
* I am encouraged to seek learning and personal growth.
* I learn and practice basic principles of self-reliance in meetings and activities.
* I experience joy in service through visiting teaching and compassionate service.
* I discover gifts that I didn’t know I had.
* Relief Society provides me opportunities to use my talents.
* I learn that I can lift and encourage others.
* I learn that we all have something to share: love, kindness, smiles, sympathy, and more.
* I develop genuine concern for others.
* I learn to be a better neighbor and treat others with kindness.
* I learn resourcefulness and determination of purpose.
* I know that all of my Father’s blessings will be mine if I stay faithful and true to my covenants."
1 comment:
I love this! Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment