Done.
#'s 4, 6, 22
ALMOST done.
#'s 1, 2
Started.
#'s 3, 11, 23
Not a lot and # 5... I may have to quit :( this makes me really sad because I don't want to let my friend down. I just don't have the same drive, energy, time or talent as my partner...she'd be better off without me and I will be able to focus on # 10, 7 and 8...something I really enjoy. I have this wonderful opportunity in my life to do something I LOVE because David works so hard to support my staying at home with our children...so why would I instead put time towards something I'm just not passionate about? The math just doesn't add up!
2 comments:
oh dee! don't get so down. just make it a goal to complete atleast 1 or 2 a day. you'll get it done. and when i get majorly overwhelmed i make 2 list. things that are more important than the others. and i try not to take on anything else until i feel more comfortable.
is there anything i can do...i'm going through a bad time...and the only thing that helps me to stop dwelling is if i keep myself busy...like today...i made a list of errands to do...things that would help others to...places to drive across town to do that i have been putting off...and it helped. see i'm trying to keep my hands busy so i don't feel tempted to call my ex and fall into his lying trap again...ugly mess.
Christa, thanks for the tips, that helps. I feel for you and your situation...and I read the don't date the guy blog. I know you have a history with him and he's the father of your children...but after reading that, especially the next to the last part of the list, I can't believe it's even a little tempting to call him! You are much stronger then even you know and you can make it through this! I'm only writing this here because I don't know if he still has access to your emails. Call me if you need or want to talk!
Post a Comment