My kids are that is. Violet started saying 'dank do' and gets very excited when you say 'you're welcome' right back... or if she hands me something and I say 'thank you', she smiles, shrugs a little and walks away. David always asks me why I wasn't video taping 'this'...'this' being anything Violet does that is cute.
Today Liam wanted to eat dinner in the backyard and then play a little. He's actually getting better at staying clean! He also took my hand and gave me a tour of our backyard. He said "mommy, I want to show you something"...taking my hand he called me his best friend and showed me some wild flowers in the grass... then he took me to one of the areas of dirt he digs in and says 'this is Liam's dirt', then he took me to my garden area and said 'this is your dirt mommy'.
He also found a bug. He said 'let's squish it' (oops) and I said 'oh no, this is the bugs home outside, we only squish it if it comes into our home inside', Liam responded with 'oh yeah, he just wants to play'...then he tried to feed it a french fry. It was a moth that was walking in a circle over and over and over. It looked like it was about to die.
2 comments:
It strange how this post went from very cute to somewhat sad with the possibly dying moth.
BUT ... oh my, your kids are so cute!
OH! He called you his best friend. That's the cutest thing I have ever heard!
I just love you!
SO good to see you!
Post a Comment