There once was a young woman, one day she gets married, decides to have children. They buy a house that she tries hard to keep clean, but once she cleans something it is dirty again, almost instantly. She begins to lose her mind and imagine things that are dirty are really clean... little did she know, she had entered the Twilight Zone...
On a more positive note, I feel confident to announce that Liam is FINALLY, OFFICIALLY (not that he won't have accidents now and again) Potty Trained!!! He wears his big boy underwear at night even and wakes up at night or in the morning to use the potty. We even leave the house in big boy underwear. He is so proud to be a big boy. The other day I was trying to tell him about when he was a baby and he said "NO I'm not a baby, I'm a big boy!" me: "I know you are a big boy Liam, I'm telling you about when you were a baby" Liam: "NO MOMMY I'M NOT A BABY I'M A BIG BOY"...me: "Okay, okay".
I am soooo happy his diaper days are over. Phew.
No comments:
Post a Comment