Friday, March 19, 2010

Compromise

Lots of people know I would love to have hired help with the cleaning around here... but the thought of paying someone when I'm a stay-at-home mom doesn't appeal to David so much. I on the other hand just can't keep up, even on good days... I just dedicate so much of the day to the kids. And who am I kidding? I don't like cleaning all the time, it never ends! So I asked David if I get the house pretty clean, would he agree to maybe twice a year having someone come in and deep cleaning the place. He agreed. Success. Maybe he'll like it so much he'll agree to once a month, hehehe. Of course the question now is, when will I have the house clean enough for this to happen? I couldn't even get it clean when David was home on his vacation! Oh well, one step at a time.

Coming soon, Adventures at the Rodeo...with mainly, if not only, pictures!

1 comment:

Will said...

Beware...I'm trolling your BLOG!
MUAHAHAHAHA!!!