I don't really know what I want to say. I feel like 2010 has been a blessed year. Lots of family time. I am (slightly) better at maintaining my home, it's definitely cleaner than usual. I didn't lose but 5 lbs. It was 10, then 15, then I gained some back. Blah. I'm tired of waiting, I want another baby. I did get my treadmill set up in my room, but it sounded very close to broken so I've been ignoring it... then the other day I decided to try it again. It sounded bad but more like something was rattling and stuck, so I ran on it and whatever it was came out...or something, because it works just fine now.
Liam started school and learned how to really help me clean. I mentioned his reading before, he does really well and reads me a book a day...though he is choosing bigger books...I guess so he gets to read to me longer. He started to like girls... He tells me Addison is really pretty a lot. She's also his favorite friend, they play everyday (well at school anyway), they always say hi and bye to each other and he tells me she is coming over to our house to play lol... I might have to set up a play date. Then he tells me Bree is his favorite girl. But when Anna banana says hi to him, he smiles and hides in my legs. It's funny how his reaction to each girl is different. He also discovered t-ball and LOVES it, we'll try to find a league for him when he turns 5. He wants take Karate as well. His grandparents bought him a really nice bike for Christmas and he's been having so much fun riding it. I can't believe how much he has grown!
Violet is doing really well, she knows all of her abc's and can count to 20, she knows just about every shape one needs to know. She started to trace letters and learn their sounds. She holds a crayon/pen/pencil perfectly! I hear girls usually do. She loves to sing. She loves to play pretend still and with her new log/fairy doll house. I'm excited about her starting preschool this year. When she turns 3 we want to sign her up for creative movement ballet class. She's a tutu fan. A parent at school noticed that even in the cold she is still sporting a tutu lol.
The schedule I am looking at would put Liam in school Tue-Fri and Violet Mon-Thu. That means I have Liam and Mommy time on Mondays and Violet and Mommy time on Fridays. And Mommy time on Tues, Weds and Thurs :)
I really want to get pregnant this year and have a baby this year. That means I need to get pregnant by the beginning of April, otherwise we're looking at 2012. Please stand by. With both kids in school I won't have trouble going to doctor appointments which is exciting. I'll also have plenty of time to nap or crochet :)
But for some reason, maybe because these past two years have been mellow, I'm not expecting an easy year. Still blessed, just not easy. We'll see. It's already starting out with a possible dislocated jaw. I have been grinding my teeth again at night, for a few weeks now I notice it hurts to close my mouth, chew, smile because of pain in my right jaw. I don't know when I'll go to the dentist. I guess if I'm not pregnant this month I'll make an appointment. Maybe the pain will help me control how much I eat??? haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment