Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Super Prepared or Super Crazy?

The other day I went to Target to shop the sales. I saved over $165. I bought for all but 3 nephews. And got a few birthdays covered. I will still need a few Christmas gifts for my kids too. I wrapped all the gifts and put them in the attic. That's not all. I got Violet's Christmas dress for next year half price. I wrote all of my Christmas cards. I plan on addressing them when David brings the computer home (it's at the LAN party). Right now I'm making next years ornaments for my friend Lisa's ornament exchange. So why the head start? I want to save money. I want less stress next year. I'm hoping I either have a new baby or am pregnant so I'll need all the help I can get. And next year I can do it again, shop the after Christmas sales etc. It's fun.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

ha! I had to check the date reading this!! I was SURE it was before THIS christmas especially when you said you have the Christmas cards done!!! you CRACK ME UP!!!