I have my very own crafting room (which I've mentioned many a time), all set with my computer/tv, and a treadmill. I am dying to redo this room. So here is my list for the one day when I get to redo it:
1) Repaint walls... haven't picked colors yet... but this is my room, to make as girly as I care to.
2) New art for the room: one large board of materials sewn together. Lots of button art. Little illustrations and doodles I've done.
3) Lots of storage for the room. Shelves both on the ground and mounted on the wall.
4) Mount the Television/computer monitor to make room for additional storage unit and get rid of the clunky computer type desk... especially since I have all wireless stuff and don't use the desk for anything but holding up the monitor.
5) Purchase a large comfy chair that has a pull-out twin bed inside, for guests and nights I or David is sick and snoring too loudly.
6) Purchase an area rug
7) New Curtains
That's it. Feels good to write it down so I can stop thinking about it. My other goal is to rid myself of items I don't use and hold on to "just in case I need it". Really want to simplify my supplies.
1 comment:
Ooh, this is a fun to-do list!!! Maybe I should post my BIG to-dos and maybe then I would actually be motivated to do them? hahaha!
Post a Comment