Thursday, November 17, 2011

sweet

Birth story coming soon... as soon as I feel like re-living it...

In the mean time David has been super thoughtful and helpful. He bought me a "you had another one of my babies" gift. A Kindle Fire. Loving it. The note attached read: Diana, raising a third child will not be easy. I hope this gift will bring you some enjoyment during those rare quiet moments. I love you, David.

He also hired some nice ladies to clean the house once a week for four months, and then every other week after that. This is very exciting to me. I'll have clean washed floors, clean dishes... heck a clean overall kitchen (my least favorite place to clean), changed sheets, clean towels, and bathrooms at least once a week for the next four months and every other week after that... Leaving me less time to stress about a messy home while taking care of our children. I'm excited, I might just be able to handle three kids after all ;-D

2 comments:

Monika said...

OH MY GOODNESS. WHO IS YOUR HUSBAND AND WHERE DOES HE LIVE!!! LOL LOL LOL

Gosh Dee. Congrats. I've been meaning to write but can't imagine (literally) how having THREE kids is like. Gosh, if I had known how EASY it really has been for ya...LOL ;) jk!!! I'm SO happy for you. Great husbands are our biggest blessings. ps. for him to be married to YOU, YOU must be quite the lady too. Well, that, I already knew :)

Unknown said...

Love love love this!
You deserve it all!

So happy for you.