Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Just Noticed...

The other day I was heating something up in the microwave when David notes
"That was an oddly specific time you punched in"
I look up and see I've put in 1 minute and 25 seconds.
"Yeah, you know I always put in 1 minute and 25 seconds. I don't know why"
It doesn't matter if I'm heating it up for 15 seconds or several minutes (unless I am following instructions)... I'll heat it for 1:25 even in intervals. I have never thought about it, I just automatically do that.
I say out loud "I wonder why I do that? What significance does 1:25 have for me?" than BOOM
"OHHHHHHH, my birthday is 1/25!"
David shoots me a crazy look like "gee, that's not too narcissistic".

PS I promise not one of my passwords is my birthday.

1 comment:

Ryan Delaney said...

I'm a minute fifteen person myself. Seems like almost everything I warm up is good in those intervals.