A few years ago I lost my wedding ring. With my weight gain after having kids, my fingers became too fat for my rings... so I frequently took them off when they felt too tight (didn't want to have to get them cut off). When I felt they would fit again I searched and found my engagement ring but couldn't find the wedding ring... I looked everywhere. I was sure it got thrown out and I would never see it again.
Well, the other day for the kid's 100 day of school celebration I decided to make a button shirt for Violet using 100 buttons from my little button collection. We dumped out the buttons and there was my ring!
NOT an interesting post, but I wanted to remember that I did find it. Haha.
1 comment:
I wasn't so lucky with my ring so I am extra happy for you!
Post a Comment