Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Old Lady in Me

For a while now some of my sisters (maybe all of them) have teased me that I'm already an old lady, at least a stereotype of a type of an old lady. And I have to agree with them. Here is why: I love being at home. I love cats. I love wearing house coats (so much lighter than a robe and gives you more freedom to roam around in pj's... or underwear). I love reading (when I find the time). I love crocheting and painting. I love watching old black and white movies. I love watching the food network. I love a hot cup of herbal tea or hot cocoa. If I ,sadly, out live David I would make our home very girly with lots of little knick knacks. I enjoy talking to myself. I love luncheons with my girlfriends. I love playing card games and board games. I love gardening. I love babies.

Today I bought a new housecoat. It's lovely and comfortable... it reminded me of how I'm already an "old lady".

What does David think about it? Well, I think he likes it. When he sees me sewing/crocheting, gardening etc... he always smiles at me. Besides, I still know how to turn on the sexy... that's what matters, right? Lol. Besides, David is kind of like one of those really kind old men. Always smiling and making jokes, he especially likes word play. He puts on a robe almost as soon as he comes home. He enjoys a simple life, drama free.

We make a really good old couple :)

1 comment:

Monika said...

LOL. that's all I have to say.