Friday, September 26, 2008

Another Go

Attempting potty training again. I kept his diaper off a good part of the day, used his potty book (thank you Lisa) to help explain the concept...uh-um and even demonstrated how to pee pee in the potty myself...He was really excited and he kept sitting on his potty chair. Then when I was making lunch he comes in the kitchen and says "Mommy! Pee-pee!" and I run to look but no pee pee in the potty, so I look to where he is actually pointing...the couch. Haha, he was so proud.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

yay!! your on blogspot now!! This post made me laugh.. it was almost identical to my potty training post...isn't potty training fun???

Lindsay said...

yeah, i'm wondering why they just can't wear diapers forever!!!! sorry my last comment posted twice

christa elyce said...

Thats awesome Diana! You're getting there it sounds! But funny story!