Me: You know I really think puns in general are not funny or clever, but I love when they do them on Flapjack because it seems so tongue-in-cheek and that makes it funny.
Dave: yep.
Me: I came up with one today and sent it to Kileen.
Dave: what was it?
Me: Well we always send each other stupid gifts on facebook and then make a cheesy comment to go with it. So I sent her a picture of a Pen and then wrote: Write me sometime.
....crickets...
David looking at me with a slight frown. Me thinking...why isn't he commenting on my pun? Then *Ding*
Me: Oh how dumb, that isn't a pun at all is it? (I start laughing hysterically). Should I have said something with the word Right as in right and wrong? Man I know there is a pun in there somewhere!
Dave: maybe something about "Pentificating"
Me: but it's pronounced Pontificating.
...crickets...
Me: Oh that's the pun! Man I suck.
3 comments:
ha ha ha! This is a CLASSIC example of a conversation with Diana! ... it even had a mention of loud laughter in there!
:-)
I think I'm going to have fun reading your blog.
That's hilarious!!!
aww you have the BEST puns diana, I love everyone of them.
Post a Comment