Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Adventures with Liam

I was putting on make-up in the 'kids' bathroom when Liam makes a mad dash for the toilet. He is holding some little foam letter stickers...I don't see which ones...he lifts up the lid as I scream;

"NO LIAM NOOOO! DON'T THROW ANYTHING IN THE POTTY! ONLY PEE-PEE AND POO-POO!" after a thought I added more calmly "and a little bit of toilet paper."

Liam looks up at me a little scared. Holds up the letters close to his face so I can see, but tentatively because I scared him. Both of which are P's. He says "Pee Pee in the Potty, bye bye Pee Pee"...and he waves to the toilet. This was him showing me what he intended to do, that I indeed, had taught him.

I kept myself from laughing, but I did apologize for screaming so loud and did my best to explain the difference.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is one of the CUTEST "adventures in potty training" that i have EVER heard!! too funny!

Kathy said...

HOW CUTE! He literally wanted to put "P" in the toilet!!!