David: "What are people thinking with their bumper stickers? I mean what does 'Shark Attack' mean anyway?"
Me: "It probably means something, you should look it up on the Urban Dictionary" (btw, please don't bother looking it up....it's not nice).
David: "no thank you"
Me: "Well what's with the other faded stickers...what's that one? Looks like either Superman or maybe a Transfomers symbol"
David: "well it's not Superman"
Me: "why not?"
David: "because Superman isn't an upside down triangle, it's a diamond"
Me: "A diamond? It's definitely not a diamond"
David: "Yeah it is"
Me: "Okay, wanna bet?"
David: "sure"
we shake on it
David, drawing it out with his finger in the air: "see Superman's symbol does this" draws it out "like a diamond, with five points"
Me: "uh a diamond doesn't have 5 points, it's got four and looks more like a kite"
David: "I mean literally a diamond! Like the diamond shape you see on a Jewelery store window"
Me: "OH, yeah, that is the Superman shape, but when you said diamond, I was thinking the actual shape called a diamond...because seconds before you compared it to an upside down triangle...you mean pentagon"
David: "well that kind of diamond shape is still closer then triangle because it has 4 sides instead of 3, so I was still more right"
Me: "No, no, because that shape on the car, looks closer to a triangle, and look it has like 6 sides...look it looks like a pair of mens briefs"
David: "Gosh our conversations are so strange, why are we still talking about this"
Me: Laughing "I know"
1 comment:
YEAH! And what's with those bumper stickers with your kids name and the sport they are in. SCARY!
That screams DANGER to me!
Post a Comment