"She is such a good and sweet baby! I had good babies but NEVER this good" is a phrase I often here when people meet Violet. I was a good baby too...I was a good kid. Then as I got older I got a shorter and shorter temper. I hope Violet is better able to retain her sweet temperament.
A few Sunday's ago I was asked to teach one of the Adult Sunday School classes. The plan WAS; David would sit with Liam in Nursery... Liam just started going and isn't used to being apart from me. He would also keep Violet with him. Things didn't go as planned naturally. Liam started freaking out that I wasn't staying. He kept running out of class to find me, this meant I had to watch Violet as David was busy with Liam. Eventually David decided to just take Liam home. I couldn't exactly hold Violet and focus on teaching the class, so I asked a friend of the family, who was in the class, to hold her please. He gave her some pens and she gently drummed with them the whole time. I was not distracted at all, she was so quiet and well behaved. Everyone raved about her after the class.
She is a very quick crawler/scooter and has just begun pulling herself up on furniture. Last month she perfected getting up to sit on her own. She has also started standing up in her crib so we had to lower it, in the hopes of delaying her climbing out of it. She has also started drinking from a sippy cup!
She just adores Liam! She loves to watch him and when he gets down and rolls around on the ground next to her, she laughs. They often play together, it's awesome.
She finds more and more things humorous. Is there a better sound to the ears then a baby laughing? Not to me.
I love you Violet!
No comments:
Post a Comment