I hear what sounds like a plastic cup fall accompanied by the sound of a few coins tinkling on the ground. I can't think what it must be...I know it was Liam because Violet is only learning to stand and isn't tall enough to reach the counters. Sure enough Liam had found our Bigepak of eclipse spearmint gum. It was almost empty, only about 3 pieces of gum lay on the floor.
I just threw them out. I wasn't worried Liam had eaten any because he doesn't like the taste of minty things...he won't even eat grasshopper cookies. Then I see little miss Violet on the floor, I see pieces of the gum, bitten in parts and spit back on the floor. To be sure I smell her breath.
It was the most minty fresh baby breath there ever was.
3 comments:
HEHE!
"It was the most minty fresh baby breath there ever was"
well, that's the best sentence I've read all. day.
(And I've been reading a lot of poetry for a poetry book I'm designing)
awww thanks Kathy!
Post a Comment