Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Hobby

Liam is loving reading and spelling... he's always reading things he sees to me and writing out lists... a checklist of what to do 'today' and when we go grocery shopping he writes a shopping list for me. Now he loves to make letters and create words with Lego Duplo blocks. He's so excited to start preschool. Everytime we go to run an errand he tells me he needs his backpack.

He is also going through a tattle-tail stage. It's my fault, instead of grabbing things out of Violets hands and making her scream, I told him to tell me and I'll take care of it... I also pointed out ways he could try asking her for it... he does, but she doesn't listen to him.

I was talking to my mom about gifts I was thinking of getting Liam for his birthday in October. Liam loves taking pictures with the camera, he also loves watches, he also loves legos... haha he also loves money and counting it. I asked him which of these he wants and he wants a Spongebob Lego set. But it's for ages 7-12 and my mom says "well he's in the transitioning age, it would be okay to get him that"... than after a moment she says "oh wait, he's turning 4! I always think he's older, I was thinking he is turning 6!". I do the same thing.

No comments: