Monday, May 9, 2011

Awww My Husband Thinks I'm Bright :)

When I told David about being dropped on my head he said:

"What? Wow, you probably could have been a genius, I mean look how bright you already are"

Me: "What? You think I'm bright? Well I doubt it messed up my brain, I probably wouldn't have been any smarter"

David: "Are you kidding me? You were dropped on your head, how could it not?"...

It doesn't bother me that I'm not smarter than I am. I was just happy to hear my husband thinks I'm bright as I am... it's one of the best compliments I've ever gotten, especially coming from such a smart guy.

1 comment:

Monika said...

well, I think you're super smart too!!! and unique. and beautiful. and fun to be around. and kind. and easy to talk to. and i love your laugh. it's hearty and honest. you are a great listener and you love food too, so i love you. :) the list goes on but i don't want to bore you ;)