
It was a wonderful mother's day. David made me breakfast in bed with the kids. I got egg burritos with bacon and cheese, hot chocolate and orange juice. Liam had made me a card at school of flowers made with his finger prints. Violet made me a card in her nursery class with her hand print. I love them. Liam's teachers also put together the cutest recipe book, made of recipes the kids in his class came up with. The cover has a picture of Liam dressed in a chef's hat and a checkered apron "cooking" at the play kitchen in his classroom. Liam's recipe was pretty straight forward:
Pancakes by Liam:
Ingredients: water, pancake mix, syrup, butter.
You got to have a pan. You pour in the water, then you shake it. With the lid on!!! Then you got to bake it in the pan. When it is all done you get a plate, fork, syrup, and butter. Then you eat it up!
Some of the 'recipes' were really funny. Like these:
Cucumbers by Drew:
Ingredients: egg, chocolate milk, pringles, cucumbers
You get an egg and chocolate milk, pringles, and water. You get the cucumbers out of the garden. Then you put them in the freezer. You take them out of the freezer and cut them. Then you eat them!
Chicken by Kaleb:
Ingredients: Chicken, bbq sauce.
We get the chicken at a restaurant. Then we put some barbeque on the chicken.
(Kaleb also had a french fry recipe... basically you buy them at Burger King lol).
Another one was a cupcake recipe that requires a bakery oven like his sister has... you know an Easy Bake Oven lol. Too cute.
I love my kids so much. Even when I am not the most patient mother, I always feel very blessed by Heavenly Father to be their mother.
2 comments:
I am a fan of the recipes.
OH my, so sweet!!
Post a Comment