Thursday, May 5, 2011

How Do Healthy People Do It????

I absolutely LOATHE having to eat several small meals a day. I KNOW it's the healthier lifestyle to eat several small meals rather than three regular meals a day, but it's soooo annoying. And I love to eat, you'd think I would love to eat all day, but I hate it and I am not sure I will ever be able to do it. I have to do it at this stage in my pregnancy, I have to in order to avoid throwing up. If I wait even a minute too long to eat, I vomit... and if I eat too much I run the risk of getting sick. So small meals all day is the only trick, except I always forget and I still can't really handle cooking or being around food, so it's hard to make myself go into the kitchen to find a small meal to satisfy.

ANY who. On a different note, here are foods I am craving:

Cantaloupe
Oranges
Eggs (which I find funny because I could NOT eat eggs during or right after I was prego with both Liam and Violet, I couldn't even think about the word egg without getting sick, but with this baby I can't seem to get enough eggs)
Spaghetti and Penne Pasta dishes
Potato soup
Baked potatoes

Foods I CAN NOT EAT, smell, or even think about too long:

Asian style noodle dishes (which I normally love)
chicken
pizza
Cereal (especially Raisin Bran, which I don't just eat for the fiber, I actually like Raisin Bran, but I throw it up every time)

There are several more foods that don't really appeal to me anymore, but I won't list them.

I'm excited because tonight I am going out with my brother Connor to get some crawfish before the season is over! Crawfish are one of the safest of the seafoods to eat for pregnant women fyi... plus they are chalk full of: vitamins, minerals, omega-3's, and lean protein.

No comments: