Yesterday I tried a small bouffant style, sort reminiscent of the 1960's... except that it might be too small to really claim that. But for me, who usually wears it flat, this was plenty high.
Ratting the hair underneath used to scare me off of bouffants, I mean who wants to brush that mess out? But recently I discovered a wonderful magic hairbrush called the Smoobee. Oh how I love this brush. I brush my own hair with it, and my 4 year old daughter's hair. Violet's hair is always soooo tangled and she hates having it brushed, often I find myself cutting out her tangles, and then just cutting her hair short. Now I am not afraid to let her grow it longer, thanks to this brush. Seriously I can get all the tangles out of her hair in about 1 minute.
Bought this off of amazon.com


No comments:
Post a Comment