Monday, August 13, 2012

Shrimp Limone!

Zios is not my favorite restaurant, but it does make one of my favorite dishes. Shrimp Limone, and nobody makes it as good as they do (IMO). In my college days I used to treat myself to Shrimp Limone after I finished a difficult project. It was my reward for getting it done, albeit not always done well, but done. Oh how I LOVE this dish. Since I got married though, we don't go get my favorite dish very often because David's not crazy about Zios. I decided, after I had successfully baked a salmon, to see if I could find a recipe for Shrimp Limone. Well I found this girl's blog who likes the dish as well who has figured out how to make it! So I gave it a go. It was super easy and guess what?! SHE DID IT! This tastes JUST like it. I'm soooo happy. Here's how mine looks. The taste is so creamy, lemony, artichoky, with mushrooms, tomatoes, with my loves shrimp and angel hair pasta. YUM.


No comments: