Saturday, January 10, 2009

Between the hours of 8:30 and 10:45 A.M.!

Liam smeared poop on the carpet in his room.
Liam spills vegetable oil all over the kitchen floor that I had mopped 2 days ago.
Liam pours syrup on the kitchen floor...
Liam gets into the toilet and splashes and plays and gets toilet water everywhere...

Where was I?

Poop smear happened in his room before we woke up. He had a poopy diaper and was kicking the door until we woke up, the motion of kicking while squirming on the floor...get the picture?
Vegetable oil...David was trying to get Liam to help him pour it into the waffle batter, I was doing the dishes.
Syrup. We had eaten, I was feeding Violet...We had left the syrup on the table, Liam got to it.
Toilet...I was showering, David was watching him...

NOW as I write this he is coloring the house with a dry erase marker....sigh...

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

i SOOOO understand! It's amazing what they can get done in the few minutes they are left alone!! I always tell Chris.. I promise I watch them, BUT I HAD TO PEE!!! (heaven forbid you have to use the restroom!)

d e e said...

Exactly...what's worse is that was with David home! Hahaha