Monday, January 19, 2009

Missing You


Last time I was in Southern Cali, I didn't get a chance to eat one of these...sigh... My friend Lisa and I couldn't find any In-n-Out's anywhere! UNTIL we were running a tad behind for our plane, we saw one on the way to the airport. She wanted to still stop...but I've missed a plane before, I hate it. So I just couldn't...I kept her from missing out on one of the greatest burgers you'll ever eat.

Some history with me and In-n-Out. My mom ate one while she was in labor with me, on the way to the hospital. When I was 4 or 5 I made up a joke about In-n-Out. It goes "Why did the people go in and out?"...ready for the punchline? "Cuz that's what a hamburger's all about!" Yeah, basically I just stole the commercial jingle...very clever huh? Lastly, I can still remember exactly how these taste, even though I haven't had one in about 15 years!

5 comments:

RAINEY said...

I ate like five of them while we were in Arizona for just a week! I'll be able to have them in Vegas too! Can u believe my crazy kids were not impressed?! Best burgers in the world!!

Kathy said...

I've NEVER had one before. My mom and I were planning to go to Cali to visit my sister in December, but the plans fell through cause my sister wanted to move. Oh thing she wanted us to do was eat an In and Out burger.

Missed chance.

One day ...

(I LOVE BURGERS!)

Unknown said...

MMM, I had some in Arizona

the Smiths said...

i went to vegas in August and we ate there and I am going to California in march I haven't been there since we moved i was 9. I am excited for some burgers.

d e e said...

Man I didn't realize they were in Vegas now, I would have had one when I got married!