Monday, January 19, 2009

Phone is Kaput

Just as the title suggests. My phone is no longer working. When we had evacuated for the hurricane, Liam dropped my phone in the hotel toilet. David got it to work again but it wasn't the same. It wouldn't tell me my missed calls or messages more then half the time, and it would turn on the phone light every 30 seconds for 5 seconds...so that drained the battery. The last few weeks I have been charging my phone twice a day. I guess the battery couldn't take it anymore.

David has two phones, one the company pays for and one we pay for. He will probably be leaving the one we pay for at home with me until I get a new one...in November? Haha, that's when we can renew our contract. So if you need to get a hold of me, best method has always been email...since I check it more then my phone anyway. Or if you have David's phone number, that will work too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How frustrating, the toilet!