About a month ago I thought to myself how I really don't mind changing diapers all day. And with a 2 year old and a now 7 month old, I really do change diapers all day. But I had a troubling thought, that now that I had admitted that to myself, I might suddenly start to mind...
Then Liam AND Violet started pooping twice a day each. And Liam's diapers now fill to the brim every time he goes...so if I don't notice right away (and he NEVER tells me) then it starts getting on his legs and falling out, and everything he sits on gets poop on it. Now not only do I have to wipe down that mess from him, I have to steam clean the couch and floors ALL the time. It's very very tiring. Good incentive to kick up the potty training a notch or two to include number two...
No comments:
Post a Comment