Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chatting With David

1:46 PM me: hi david!
are you in a meeting and everyone can see me chatting with you?
not there? Okay, bye bye!

1:50 PM David: im here
me: oh hello there
1:51 PM What are you working on?
1:52 PM David: I am writing a document and doing testing
its loads of fun...you?
me: I'm eating lunch
and writing emails
David: i went to a greek place
yai yai maries
me: how was it
David: or mary's
had a ceasar salad :)
me: ha
1:53 PM David: was too...chicken :)
get it
heh
me: haha
cute
you should have tried a Gyro, the sauce is kinda ceasary
David: how are the little ones
me: they are good...sleepsies
David: i had one last time, hated the sauce
1:54 PM more like sour creamery
me: hahaha
David: plus ranch
and mayo
me: hahahahaha, yeah that's actually a perfect description!
David: basically all the sauces i hated
together
with a vengeance
me: you are cracking me up
David: If we can break away this weekend, we'll go see Taken
1:58 PM me: k, Kileen's coming in tonight
David: she coming over?
me: NO, but I want to go see her
David: ahh
me: So we might not be here when you get home
David: k
me: I need to shower in fact while the kids are sleeping
1:59 PM David: k
2:00 PMme:Well I'll let you get back to the old work horse...is that a saying?
2:03 PM David: no
no it isnt
me: lol
David: i love you
give bobblegirl a kiss for me
me: haha, okay
I mean kk
I love you! Have a good few more hours
David: heh
k

1 comment:

Kathy said...

ya ya marys is good!

(I've been to the one in the galleria area)