I am expecting baby number three! I am 10 weeks along on Friday and will be visiting the doctor soon. The baby is due in early November.
Me, David and the kids are really excited.
Every morning since Violet found out she says "My baby sister is in your tummy" or when I throw up "My baby sister doesn't like that food". I told her it could be a baby brother. Once in a while she'll say "my baby sister is a brother..." lol. She kisses my stomach every day. She has just been adorable.
Liam immediately said it was two babies in my tummy, both are his brothers. David told him "Liam it's just one baby" and I said "Probably" and David said "let's not confuse him"... good idea. But Liam kept saying it was two brothers. So I said "Well when this baby is born I'll have three babies! Liam, Violet and this baby!" I did end up confusing him. Liam started telling people I have three babies in my stomach. I think we have it cleared up now.
It's been good except that I'm starting to get really sick... pretty much all day. If my stomach gets empty I throw up...well I throw up stomach acid. If I take a prenatal vitamin, I throw up. It's hard to remember to eat because nothing sounds appetizing. Cooking food makes me sick. If I think about food I might just throw up. In fact, writing about this is making me a sick. I'll stop.
On the bright side I don't pee when I throw up! That sounds weird/gross/TMI I'm sure, but when I was pregnant with Violet, Liam was only 11 months old...so I hadn't given my body much time to get back to normal... so every time I threw up, I would pee :( Then I would cry. But this time I am good... I guess over two and a half years was better healing time for my body.
3 comments:
SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! 3 is fun! I love having 3! However, my 3rd is C.R.A.Z.Y. SO BE CAREFUL! HAHA! So excited for yoU! ;)
OH!!! Hilarious. not the sickies, but the peeing. LOL thanks for sharing. lol
I WISHED I WAS CLOSER!!! I need to help...and dang it bummer-ness...no more GDO for a while huh. buu.
well, I love you. hang in there!!!!
Congratulations!....you're kids are funny!.....
Where do you live? I'd love to help!....
Norma
Post a Comment