Just want to keep a record of the kids personalities these days.
Violet will be three in June. She constantly tells me when her birthday is. That she will be three. That soon after she will be starting school.
Violet LOVES pigs. By far her favorite animal. Her favorite story? The Three Little Pigs of course. Her favorite colors are purple and pink. Her favorite Disney princess is Belle of Beauty and the Beast. She hasn't seen all the movies yet to pick, but she insists she is Belle. She also loves airplanes.
She is definitely a combination of a rough and tough little "tom boy" in the way that she plays, runs and jumps and loves to get dirty; and a girly princess in that she loves dresses, fixing her hair, flowers and other pretty things. She loves to draw and color, dance and sing. She can trace letters perfectly, she holds her pen just right.
We are working on potty training still. Another thing we work on is that she screams when she is frustrated, working on getting her to talk about what's wrong rather than scream.
Liam will be 5 this October. He is such a sweet sensitive bright boy. He is very obedient and listens very well (most of the time). He is so creative and loves to make up stories and inventions. He insists that he will build houses someday. I tell him he can do anything and he gets impatient with me and says "I'm going to build houses mom". He loves puzzles, playing games, reading and making plans (drawings) to build things. He has discovered action figures and has started to have fun playing with them. He does very well in school and has several friends.
There are a few boys at school who don't like him and tell him they are going to "kick his butt" and that "Liam is so stupid" which makes me sad that he has to hear that kind of thing, but that's part of life I suppose. I found out that they say it because Liam told on them when they were picking on a little girl. That makes me proud of him.
I have been throwing up a lot lately and Liam always comes up to me and pats me on the back. It's so sweet. Violet started doing it too.
I just love my kids and look forward to this new baby. I have a doctor appointment next Wednesday to finally "confirm" the pregnancy. I'll be very very surprised if it turns out I'm not!
2 comments:
I love this. Keep doing it from time to time!!! ps. have you made your blogs into a book yet? if so, where do you go and what have you used??
No I haven't. I'm so lazy! I want to add pictures but I have about 8,000 to sort through first.
Post a Comment