Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More Easter Projects

Full Easter mode here... Even Liam came up with a project I might just post later (after we do it). He's been collecting the inside part of toilet paper rolls, he wants to paint them and add ears and legs and arms and make bunny rabbits. I thought that was a cute idea.



This one is a bead-and-pin basket, I got the idea from Design Sponge. I made one for my friend Lisa and one for each of Liam's teachers. Lisa's was the first one I made (not shown) and it taught me that I need to double the wire so it makes a stronger handle, and I should set the handle more evenly. Each one takes maybe 30 minutes, I had Violet help me put the beads on... so that may have increased the time. But very easy and pretty little baskets.

No comments: