



Me, David, and Drake were starting to get sick with a cold on New Years Eve, but I couldn't resists getting a few goodies together to celebrate. As my sister Kileen said, I want my kids to remember all the fun traditions we did every year... so at least if I fail at everything else, I'll know they'll have SOME good memories to call upon :)
I made: Pigs in a blanket, super nachos, served cheeto puffs, and cookies, with a gingerale rainbow sherbert drink. The rainbowness of the sherbert made it kind of muddy looking. Kids loved it anyway.
David said the nachos were "freakin' awesome". Liam thought this was the best party ever. When I asked Liam his New Year resolution He tells me "I want to spend more time together, I love spending time together as a family". Violet was cute and smiling but we had to wake her up for the party. Which started promptly at 8 p.m. Yes, she was already asleep... put herself to bed. We ended the party at 9 p.m., though Violet went back to bed as soon as she finished her goodies. We played a few rounds of Guess Who, I won both games. Liam wanted to play all the games we own. I think we'll save that for when we actually stay up til midnight. Drake was with us too, but in a bouncy chair watching all the fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment