Thursday, January 21, 2010

Check

Hallway is PAINTED!!! YAY! You know what motivated me? Somebody offering to help me. And not taking NO for an answer. They set up a time to come and everything. SO I painted before that time could arrive, lol.

The problem is, it's a small hallway so we couldn't all fit AND I only have one roller. So I imagined either it being kind of awkward or a big mess or both. But it was so kind of them to offer. Now, how to break it to them... hmm maybe they can tape up my next hallway!

And to check in with my other resolutions/goals... I have still been working out 6 days a week. Though I cheated today! I told David I was gonna work out before he got home (we usually do the workouts together) because I needed to paint and if I waited to work out with him I would just want to go to bed afterwards. Well I was working out and Liam and Violet joined me. I was tripping on them, but they were so cute, and after 30 minutes...with 30 more to go... I thought...well painting the hallway will burn enough calories so I'm just gonna quit now.

I did not plan on telling David I quit early. He caught me anyway :( The stupid DVD, even though I turned the power off, picked right up where I left off. David and my brother were laughing at me...and now David will never trust me to work out on my own (and he probably shouldn't either!).

On another note, I decided not to push the tile in the house right now. Violet fell the other day at Tata and Boos and for an instant I thought she would hit the tile...she hit a highchair instead with her forehead...hmm is that how you spell forehead? I'm so tired and it looks wrong. Oh well. It is 2:30 in the a.m. (that posting time is WRONG) ANYHOW. I thought, shoot...if she would have hit the tile, that would have been terrible. Ironically David started researching tile...I wonder if I would have got my way...OR did he just start looking into because I said 'nevermind'? Men, well at least my man...likes these big decisions to be their or HIS idea. I don't think David realizes this about himself, and he definitely doesn't know that I KNOW IT. Well I am the neck and I do turn the head... man I'm tired. Hope this post made sense.